- understand the fundamental skills, knowledge and experience you need to consult as a Professional Organiser
- debunk common organising myths that both you and your clients have
- explore OH&S issues and possible outcomes.
- identify what can and can’t be achieved during a set time frame
- identify your client’s situation and needs
- raise awareness of achieving a good result for your client (and therefore earn repeat business and referrals)
- explore different methods for achieving a good result
- explore planning and time management skills
- understand wrapping up and post session procedures
- put into practice the techniques learned throughout the day using real life photographic case studies
- understand the crucial doʼs and don’ts when consulting
- feel confident about consulting.
The only thing I was disappointed with was that the day had to end. It was the first course/training I have done in a long time where I haven’t felt bored, tired and felt myself yawning constantly. I didn’t want it to stop.