- Shop when you need.
- Shop locally whenever possible.
- Shop with care.
- Purchase when you fall in love. For life.
- Purchase the best quality you can afford.
- Don’t be disposable: acquiring is easy… discarding can be complicated.
- Don’t shop when you’re upset.
- Don’t shop the dream (the bigger home, the better car, the more expensive piece of bling). You’re already doing well. Trust me.
- Someone’s trying to PROFIT off your emotions. Keep them in check.
It’s taken me many, many years to moderate my shopping habits to keep them in check. You can practice moderation too.
What’s your shopping style? Frugal or fantastic? Any other tips you can share?