So, Friday Finish is the name of the game.
- Finish your filing.
- Finish fixing something that’s broken.
- Finish hemming those trousers.
- Finish labelling the last batch of digital photos you downloaded.
- Finish the almost done craft project, blog post, invoicing, bank reconciliations.
I’m sure you have a bit to choose from (I do), and it’s ok that Friday Finish can happen SUPER REGULARLY!
Tips to help you Finish:
- Starting to finish something is better than not starting at all.
- If your finish is a project, break it down into tasks and complete a task each Friday.
- If you task or project has been hanging on too long, consider making it a Thursday Throw!
- Overwhelmed? Just. focus. on. one. thing.
- You may need more than one crack at finishing some tasks! That’s perfectly ok. If it’s any consolation, one project, my gian t scrabble tiles, took me NINE YEARS AND EIGHT MONTHS. Seriously.