I’m so very pleased to announce the arrival of 5 brand new training units in my Professional Organiser Training series All You Need to Succeed. SORTED! organising & decluttering now offers a total of 6 training units for aspiring or established Professional Organisers:
Unit 1 is held only 4 times a year (Sydney and Melbourne) and is 7 hours in duration.
Units 2-6 are delivered on line and are 1 hour in duration.
The units are stand alone: you can take one class or all six.
Why should you participate in this training?
- Interactive, fun classes leaving you with plenty of tips and tricks to use with your clients.
- Small group sizes: no more than 10 students so you have the opportunity to maximise your learning experience.
- Content covering both domestic and business consulting.
- Content suitable for start up or experienced organisers. Please see prerequisites within each unit for more information.
- Upon completion, a certificate and credits towards accreditation with AAPO.
Plus, I know my stuff! 5 important reasons to participate in SORTED! training.pdf
If you’re serious about working as a Professional Organiser, or a career as a declutterer, SORTED! has All You Need To Succeed.
Full details available here: Professional_Organiser_Training