Lucky you! As a reader of this blog, you have the opportunity to win a DYMO LabelManager 260P, valued at $150 (kindly donated by Dymo, visit their website to view their full range). How to enter details at the end of this post.
But first, I’m sure you would love to know what I thought of this sparkling new product. My first impressions:
WHAT I LOVED
- I could use it without reading the manual – always a good sign of a smart user interface design. Having said that, reading the manual is super important for long term use, you will always get the most out of an appliance this way.
- Rechargeable (hooray) just by plugging into the mains. About time! We love no batteries!
- Different languages are available at the touch of a button – very international.
- Adjustable everything: not just font and size but one of the features I loved was that I can select to print up to 10 labels of the same text quickly and easily. This is a useful feature for creating something like name tags.
- Split back tape – joy oh joy. It can be very tricky trying to get the backing off the tape, split back makes it easy.
- If you prefer a QWERTY keyboard visit www.dymo.com to check out other models.
- Always keep an eye on the cost of consumables as they can be expensive. The best way to manage this is to make sure you keep your words to a minimum and plan your labels by writing them on paper first before creating them. Your prize included one roll of tape (3 metres) so you are off to a good start.
Here’s how to enter. Please read carefully, as if you do not enter correctly, your entry won’t qualify.
HOW TO ENTER
- Go to www.sorted.net.au/sorted/Newsletter and register for our free, monthly newsletter. (If you’re already registered, you will have the bonus of doubling your chances to win using the secret code in the most recent newsletter).
- Then, send an email to email@example.com with the words, label me the winner! in the subject line.
- Cross your fingers!
HOW THE PRIZE IS AWARDED
- If you are the first entry drawn, you will win the prize of a Dymo LabelManager 260P, rrp $150.
- There will be two draws with a prize awarded in each draw (one for blog readers, one for newsletter subscribers)
- Entries close ASET 11.59pm on Tuesday 31st August 2010.
- Trade promotion lottery will be drawn at SORTED! Melbourne office, Wednesday 1st September, 2010.
- Winners will be advised via email.
- Entries are limited to two per per person; one via newsletter (for existing subscribers) and one via the blog.
- The trade promotion lottery runs from Thursday 29th July – 11:59pm Tuesday August 31st 2010.
Tell your friends too! Anyone can enter. Good luck!