If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me how to best store their stockings, I’d have at least fifteen bucks. And fifteen bucks is all it will cost you to score this nifty new Australian designed product, Stoxbox.
Cleverly designed to store and display your stockings, pantyhose and leggings, the edges (inside and out) are smooth and won’t cause snags. Easy to use, they line up very neatly and look pretty damned sexy.
Available in store and online at DJs,
a pack of three costs is currently on sale for AUD$39.
I don’t think the above three pack special is running anymore, but DJs are retailing one Stoxbox for $10.46 instead of $14.95
I think they’re a brilliant investment for anyone who appreciates looking after their clothes – stockings can be expensive, and there’s nothing more frustrating that not being able to find the pair you want when getting ready. Or worse, finding an expensive pair damaged.
Would you like to score one to try? I thought so! All you need do is post your entry below, telling me what your favourite stockings are and why (if you want to win for someone else, simply tell me what stockings they wear that you love!) I have three to giveaway.
Rules and conditions:
- Only one entry per person please.
- Entries close 11:59AEST Friday 21st December.
- Winner selected at random on Saturday 22nd December.
- If you are drawn as a winner, we will contact you by email. You will have 48 hours to get back to us, or your prize will be redrawn.
- You may enter from anywhere in the world.
- Entries must mention stockings!
Good luck, and remember, this could be the ultimate stocking stuffer!